Here are some ideas to get involved in World Food Safety Day:
- Join the BAC Fighter Twitter Party on Friday, June 7 at 1 p.m. EST. Follow
hashtag #WorldFoodSafetyDay and #BACFighter. Talk about your work in consumer food safety!
- Share the World Food Safety Day Quiz on Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Post graphics and messages on your social networks. Use hashtag
- Contact your local media outlets and tell them what you are doing for World
Food Safety Day. Use this press release template.
- Post the World Food Safety Day poster (8.5 x 11) and food safety flyers in
- Organize a World Food Safety Day presentation at a local school or senior center.
- Partner with a local grocery store to share food safety information with their customers.
- Use the Safe Recipe Style Guide to overhaul your favorite recipes.
- Contact the local library and schedule a story time for young children.
Use He’s BAC! or The Story of BAC, which are simple food safety stories for kids.
- Share a food safe recipe with a neighbor, coworker or friend.